Competitive, based on experience
To use social media and SEO to improve the performance for the Colewood automotive websites.
To improve the reach and engagement of the Colewood websites through social media. To drive more traffic to the websites by making changes to them, benefitting either social media, SEO or both.
Tasks & Duties include:
- Regularly posting to Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Instagram
- Scheduling social media posts to ensure a consistent flow of content
- Engaging with other profiles on social media to raise awareness including replying to comments
- Working with automotive teams to deliver promotions and offers through social media (including paid advertising where required)
- Using SEO tools such as SEMrush to identify SEO changes
- Updating the websites using CMS systems when necessary
- Writing content for the websites, this could includes blog posts, category/brand descriptions and product descriptions of automotive products
- Monitoring of ranking and traffic to measure effect of changes
- Competitor analysis of both social media and SEO of competitor websites
- Creating reports for clients and internal use where necessary
Skills & experience required:
It is desirable but not essential to have experience with the following:
Regularly posting to Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Instagram
Social Media scheduling tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite, SEMrush
CMS systems such as Wordpress to update websites
Running organic and paid social media campaigns
And any other roles and responsibilities as required by the Board of Directors.
Apprenticeship details can be found here:https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/digital-marketer/
How to apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes for this position, please send your CV and why you’d be suitable for the role to:email@example.com