(Currently Remote Working)
Competitive, based on experience
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Paid Search Specialist in Stockton-on-Tees.
We are looking for an experienced Paid Search specialist who are looking to take the next step in their career.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for managing Paid Advertising campaigns for a range of Clients with different KPI’s.
You will be competent in the creation of Google Ads campaigns, from designing, planning and optimising ad groups through to conversion tracking. You will liaise with client’s, reporting back recommendations and improvements on accounts.
As a PPC Account Manager you will:
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Manage your own clients
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Ensure client performance is at an optimal level
- Monitor and protect client KPI’s
- Identify trends in data to provide actionable insights
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in paid search
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads)
- A/B Split testing to get the best results
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPI’s to assess performance and pinpoint issues
As a PPC Account Manager, the following skills & experience are required:
- Previous experience of Managing paid campaigns within an agency environment
- Experience in Google Ads, Google Analytics & Google Ads Editor
- Good time management skills
- You must be creative, ensuring ad copy and visuals are engaging
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly analytical and data driven
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Company pension scheme
- Annual leave (24 days) plus Bank Holidays
- Company Perks
How to apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes for this position, please send your CV and why you’d be suitable for the role to:email@example.com