Competitive, based on experience
Increase online coverage of a portfolio of clients to improve their exposure and web traffic.
To improve the online presence of clients by identifying and securing coverage on other websites with links back to the client website. Building relationships with news outlets, online press and influencers to supply content they will publish.
Tasks & Duties include:
- Identifying key contacts for web coverage using Vuelio and other sources online
- Contacting editors/journalists/content managers to build relationships and secure content placements online/li>
- Working with contacts to agree manageable content requirements and delivery dates
- Coming up with content ideas that will be picked up and shared by other websites
- Link profile analysis, identifying which websites already have links on them and where opportunities are
- Keyword research into search terms to target through coverage
- Working with SEO team to deliver agreed content requirements
- Monitoring of search rankings and traffic to measure effect of changes
- Competitor analysis
- Creating reports for clients and internal use
Skills & experience required:
You will have demonstrable PR skills with examples of previous coverage, agency background is desirable but not required. At least 2 years’ industry experience, educated to degree level preferably in a relevant field.
Experience using one or more of the following outreach tools: Vuelio, Cision/Gorkana. It is desirable to have previous experience of SEO but not essential.
You will have a passion for promoting websites, gaining coverage and seeing the results of that coverage.
And any other roles and responsibilities as required by the Board of Directors.
How to apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes for this position, please send your CV and why you’d be suitable for the role to:firstname.lastname@example.org