Paid Social Media
From £20,000.00 per year
To create and run paid Social Media campaigns to drive engagement and conversions. Working towards client goals by implementing paid social media strategies.
To improve social media performance for clients by using paid social media campaigns and organic posts. Working with clients to improve their social media to achieve their goals of reach, engagement, and conversions. The person will be expected to own their client base and assist the hierarchy in driving the service forward.
Tasks & Duties include:
- Advising clients on social media best practice
- Competitor analysis
- Scheduling and posting to Social Media on behalf of clients
- Researching the most suitable targeting options
- Setting up tracking for social media campaigns including the Facebook Pixel
- Setting up Facebook Ad campaigns
- Running paid Social Media advertising campaigns including budgets and targeting
- Running reports for clients and internal use
- Working with social media influencers
- Have the ability to implement tracking
Skills & experience required:
You will have demonstrable paid social media skills with examples of previous work, agency background is desirable but not required. At least 1 years’ experience, educated to degree level preferably in a relevant field.
Experience running successful paid social ads including using Facebook ads.
You will have a passion for social media and getting results from paid advertising campaigns. You will be full of ideas for new campaigns and ways to target and appeal to the target audience.
And any other roles and responsibilities as required by the Board of Directors.
How to apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes for this position, please send your CV and why you’d be suitable for the role to:email@example.com